Since historic times, companies conducting clinical trials have performed the herculean task of managing and compiling paper-based documents, which inherently is error-prone, time and labor exhaustive, and costly. With technology transforming the way we work; organizations are now moving towards managing their TMF electronically to take advantage of the many benefits that follow.
Octalsoft eTMF software solution provides a digital platform and strategy to electronically capture, organize, share and store all those essential documents, images, and artifacts that arise during the lifecycle of a regulated clinical trial. The system comes pre-loaded with DIA TMF Reference Model, which allows users to organize their content in a recognized taxonomy and structure. Built-in checklists and milestone tracking features allow you to actively assess completeness and compliance of every content in real-time.
Salient Features of Octalsoft eTMF Software
- Wizard driven process for TMF setup
- Layout designed using DIA TMF Reference Model
- Customized workflows for quality reviews & document finalizations
- Multi-layered security for data & application
- Role-based access control
- Interactive Reporting
- Powerful search engine using metadata
- Sort and arrange documents from views, reports and queries
- Seamless integration with CTMS application