Today many pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) rely on disparate software solutions for different functional areas of clinical trials. Researchers are required to ingress data that sit in silos and don’t talk to each other, thus resulting in redundancy and decreased productivity. What if your entire clinical trial operations could be efficiently managed from one unified platform? And better yet, what if the cost of the solution is still affordable?
Octalsoft’s eClinical platform seamlessly integrates and unifies data streams from all sources, thus providing you an end- to- end solution for all your clinical trial operations.
Octalsoft eClinical Platform Capabilities
- Interactive Web Response System (IWRS)
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Remote Source Data Verification (rSDV)
- Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
- Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Clinical Trial Management System(CTMS)
- Biorepository Management System (BMS)
- Clinical Trial Supply Management (CTSM)
The benefits of conducting your clinical trial on a single, unified platform are manifold. Some of the obvious benefits are:
- Single source of truth: With a single unified platform, you have a single source of truth-that stores accurate and upto date data that your team can confidently rely upon for decision making.
- Data accessibility and reliability: A single centralized system eliminates data discrepancies that occur when data is entered into multiple systems. When new data is entered into the system it is available in real-time to users of all functional areas, exponentially increasing data integrity.
- Accelerate Deployments: Deploying multiple independent systems causes operational inefficiency. The cost of deploying multiple systems is high and time consuming. A single-unified platform significantly accelerates deployment, enables integration and scalability – all while maintaining quality.
- Interoperable: Data has to be entered only once and the data is shared across common functions that can be used across functional processes, resulting in pure efficiency. No more siloed information and disconnected systems.
- Strengthen & Standardize Security: Implement unified security strategy to prevent security breaches and data leak/loss.
Octalsoft’s eClinical platform has all the tools that are required to manage a clinical trial holistically and in compliance with GCP and all applicable regulations.
To learn more about Octalsoft eClinical Platform, contact us https://www.octalsoft.com/contact-us/ or visit https://www.octalsoft.com/clinical-trial-solutions/