Oracle Forms to APEX conversion
Oracle Apex is now has matured and developed as a product over the last few years. While Apex can't do everything that Forms can do, it certainly matches a fair proportion of the Forms functionality. It also provides a much cheaper method of delivering the interface to the user as you don't need the expensive Application Server/Weblogic server licence. This means that it is more expensive and requires more testing, but with the change in licence requirements, it might still be a cheaper option.
- A maintained and Oracle supported platform.
- Only requires the Oracle HTTP server and not an Application/Weblogic server
- Protection of your investment in your pl/sql code which is taken straight across into the Apex environment
- Easy to maintain and update.
- The need to have more control over the information that is displayed & generated though various Report output formats (HTML, PDF, CSV, XML, TXT) is simpler with Oracle Apex.
- Cost Effectiveness of Oracle Apex Technology (which is FREE), and can be installed in your existing Oracle Database or the freely available Oracle XE Database.
Octalsoft has some of the most experienced and widely recognized APEX Conversion team in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area. They bring deep industry expertise and have successfully delivered Enterprise CRM Software, Oracle Solutions, Oracle Custom development, Database Solutions, Oracle Packaged Enterprise Solutions - ERP, SCM, HRMS, CTMS, EDC etc., Workforce Development, Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Intelligence systems, Software as a Service (Saas), System Hosting and Database Administration (DBA) services